Your everyday life :) | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Listen on Spotify
Image Map

Your everyday life :)

A place for general non-Paparizou discussions.

Re: Your everyday life :)

Postby Akos Kirsch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:38 pm

I see :) Well... good luck with it then!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Samuel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:40 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I see :) Well... good luck with it then!

Thank you. So, what do you do for a living?
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 am

Working in a Bosch factory as I said... we create electronic parts for car engines.
My work is physical job I walk a lot in 8 hours so it is tiring sometimes but I can manage so far. Next year I heard they want to introduce the 12 hour long workdays in the whole factory. If this happens I will probably need to find something else after 11 years.
8 hours working is a lot... not sure I will be able to do it in 12 hours.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Jessica » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:54 am

Jessica wrote:well, now i'm in holidays so i wake up at 11 am or something and i help my mom home 'cause i didn't get any summer job!! in school time i used to wake up at 6.30 am Image and get home at 3 pm ... this year i'm going to college so i have no ideia how it's going to be Image

Wow coming here so many years later to realise not much changed :biglol: This is so nostalgic. Back then I had no idea I was going to move to Lisbon, graduate and work at one of the most famous newspapers here. And after that study some more and have a class every week with a famous comediant who is one the persons I admire the most in the world. And now look at me unemployed just like a lot of other people of my age.
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Postby Akos Kirsch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:27 am

Sorry to hear about not having a job but I hope you will find something soon!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Samuel » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:58 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Working in a Bosch factory as I said... we create electronic parts for car engines.
My work is physical job I walk a lot in 8 hours so it is tiring sometimes but I can manage so far. Next year I heard they want to introduce the 12 hour long workdays in the whole factory. If this happens I will probably need to find something else after 11 years.
8 hours working is a lot... not sure I will be able to do it in 12 hours.

12 hours!? Does that mean you'll need to work less days per week?
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Akos Kirsch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:24 am

Yes I would only work 4 days then I would have 4 days at home. But I heard sometime they would ask you to go 6 as an overtime. Now that sucks and I'm sure they will do it but of course they don't speak about it yet.
But regardless that I would work less per week when it would be more demanding phisically and you would have no life for 4 days because you will spend so much time in the factory.... which sucks big time.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor
Previous

Return to General Spam Area