Your everyday life :) | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

Your everyday life :)

A place for general non-Paparizou discussions.

Your everyday life :)

Postby Zahra-Denmark » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Tell me a bit about...
- What your everyday is like ? Image
Do you wake up and go to work? school ? or do you just stay at home ? do you go out with freinds?..and what do you do when you come home ?:D
I would like to hear, what you do in your lifes, its interesting to see, how everybody is diffrent, or the same:) Image
Zahra-Denmark
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

Re: Your everyday life :)

Postby Samuel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Well, right now I have summer holiday. But when it ends I go to school. And so will I for two more years.

Haven't an summer job this year. But maybe next summer holiday?
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby jantzen » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Well, I'm 24. I still currently live with my parents (well my dad). I work for a company called ASDA, it's a supermarket chain owned by Wal*Mart. I am a Section Leader (supervisor), I have worked there for almost 6 years and I will soon become a manager. I do alternate shifts each week, usually 8-5, 5 days out of 7 unless it is my weekend to work and then I do 6 days. I have quite a big family but it's a complicated one. I like to go out drinking with my friends sometimes and go to the cinema. That's pretty much it.
jantzen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Mart! » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 pm

7am, waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’ Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends
Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Baby Its Over

Postby Zahra-Denmark » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 am

Ohh then good Holliday to you Swedish Image it's always nice to not have a summerjob and just enjoy the Holliday Image

It's nice and cheaper to live with the parents (Jantzen) Image I live with my mother ..
Your Job sounds so good, and a very great job, but maybe you work a little too much Image but if you can handle its awesome Image Cinema is cool espacially when they have good films :D hehe ...

Martako : hahahha sitting in the front seat Cikken in the backseat... :D

Well I have Holliday now so my everyday life is, that I wake up.. go out with my friends, Shopping, going to the amusement park, Concerts.. then I came hope sit in front of a computer and then I go to sleep hehe :D
Zahra-Denmark
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

Postby Panagiotis » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 am

Now, I have holiday too...
I am going to bed at 5 a.m. after chatting with friends on FB, surfing in the internet, having phonecalls and such things. Then waking up in 13:00, watching T.V., surfing the net, Paparizouing, Listening to music, walks with friends and so on... Yeah, it's pretty simple Image

But, when I have school, I am usually at bed on 00:00... I wake up 6 a.m., getting ready for school, using public transport to go to school (hate it..), having classes... Then I go back home, having a bite to it, in about 5 minutes, and then I go to English classes.. After that I usually have piano class.. I am usually back home again in 7 p.m. or so, and then doing my homework (tons of it), eating, taking a shower, watching a bit of TV, then Bed...
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
One Life

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 am

Martako! wrote:7am, waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’ Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends

The semi-official number one spamarizou of Less Paparicious Area and researcher of Best Posts
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 am

Well I'm 26 . Still live with my parents but this will change in a few years hopefully - I have a plan for that - I'm working in a Bosch factory in 4 shifts. So I work 4 days then I have 1-2 free days off.
Sometimes I go to cinema but I also like to go out with my bike and if there is a motivation I like to go on a trip or travel somewhere etc.
usually I spend many times online or play a game or watch a dvd and at nights I read books. Oh and I also writing books sometimes. I managed to publish one so far. So that's it I think.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Tiago » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Well, in college times it's waking up - train - metro - classes - studying - metro - train - home - dinner - some leisure time for 1 or 2 hours then sleep.

Now that I'm on holidays, I have to make up for all the lost time this year. I've already been to a music festival, I'm thinking about going to another one, spend lots of time at the beach and with my friends, read, listen to music, visit places and, most of all, HAVE FUN! Image
Tiago
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Postby Zahra-Denmark » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 am

Panagiotis : ohh nice you have holliday Image enjoy it.. Image
- yeah me too I hate public transport, espacially in the morning there are so many people hehe ... wow you have a lot to do when you don't have holliday.. it's good so you don't get bored.. but sometimes it gets tiering, doing the same routine everyday.. Image

Akos Kirsch : 4 days a week is very good Image
- nice that you read books, I am not a big book reader my self.. but if there is an interesting book I can get myself to read it...
ohh cool what kind of book do you wanna publish ?

zore_riot : you are doing the right thing ;) when you have holliday just make the best enjoying it :D and try to experience as much, as you can..
cause when you have school again, at least you had a good holliday...
And I love the beach.. is it hot where you llive ? cause here it's not :(
Zahra-Denmark
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

Postby Tiago » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 am

Zahra-Denmark wrote:

zore_riot : you are doing the right thing ;) when you have holliday just make the best enjoying it :D and try to experience as much, as you can..
cause when you have school again, at least you had a good holliday...
And I love the beach.. is it hot where you llive ? cause here it's not :(

It's not mediterranean hot or anything like it but it's good enough to get tanned and have a great time :D
Tiago
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Postby persianchick99 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 am

Since I'm on holiday,it's mainly relaxing and doing fieldwork 3 times a week.
When I'm in school, I mainly do homework.
persianchick99
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
My Number One (2005)
Mambo

Postby Jessica » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:53 pm

well, now i'm in holidays so i wake up at 11 am or something and i help my mom home 'cause i didn't get any summer job!! in school time i used to wake up at 6.30 am Image and get home at 3 pm ... this year i'm going to college so i have no ideia how it's going to be Image
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Postby Juliesr » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:08 pm

I go to VUC a school for grown up over 18 to learn more as I didn't have that good school thing sometimes I see my friend Nathalie aslo a fan of Helena Paparizou and on my holiday I go to Samos,Greece every summer love it there! Image
Juliesr
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

Postby SurvivorFan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:05 pm

i study in the department of Philosophy in University in Greece. i like going out with friends have fun and clubbing. Also my hobbies are music , tennis and i also learn Russian this period. Last day i got Proficiency ecpe in english and i am so happy for that achievement. :D
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Samuel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Samuel wrote:Well, right now I have summer holiday. But when it ends I go to school. And so will I for two more years.

Haven't an summer job this year. But maybe next summer holiday?

Interesting to read this old post by me.

So, my daily life have changed.
No, I didn't have any summer jobs and I've graduated school.

Now I work and have done so, since in the middle of 2013. But with some pauses here and there.
Video games, my work and computers. That's my daily life now.
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Akos Kirsch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Sounds cool :) What do you do exactly?
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Samuel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Sounds cool :) What do you do exactly?

Work in a factory for Windows.
Not the program Windows, I mean Windows for houses, apartments.. you understand. :yeah:
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Akos Kirsch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 pm

Yes I do :) Sounds good. Is there some artistic vibe or just what the customer wants?
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Samuel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Yes I do :) Sounds good. Is there some artistic vibe or just what the customer wants?

What the customer wants.
I edited my last post. It's a factory with many people, so many windows are made. Not only a few. :)
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Next

Return to General Spam Area