Best Posts (Vol.2) | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Listen on Spotify
Image Map

Best Posts (Vol.2)

Funny Pictures, Videos, Best Posts and More! Keep Spammarizouing!

Re: Best Posts (Vol.2)

Postby Derek » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:59 am

Mart! wrote:Panos had a Helena translation faux-pas

"You can't tell someone not to wear what they want in the bitch. We will all be 50 some day, and that will end up being social racism"

:lol: :rofl:

Reminds me of your classic expression Thelo pirotehnimata stin Paparizou! :nana:
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Die For You

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 am

Older-than-dirt Best Posts that for some reason weren't posted in this thread yet (aka the Reb We Miss You post)

Miss KA wrote:
Mathyos wrote:
ellinoula wrote:that shows us that many people are out of creativity......

it mostly shows that the magazine is in crisis Image

yeah, let's hope the crisis is so strong they have no money for new photoshootings and release 12 nitro magazines from helena's previous shootings with all unpublished pics Image

Miss KA wrote:
stathis2b wrote:
Nikos wrote:Sorry but i think we should refer to the album as oniro. Gato is very funny Image Image

Like Nato Image Image

we are the GATO - Great Album Treaty Organization

(it probably were in a previous BP thread, but remember, my memory isn't very good :crazy: )

Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote: Image ok good.
Anyway I meant that Antique was good because of her.
Ok, now it makes much more sense, but I am afraid I 'll have to change Derek's sentence
Derek wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:agree Derek. It was Elena why Antique was also successful in my opinion.

WRONG:This sentence makes so much sense Akos! Image
No, I'm kidding, I get it. Image
CORRECT: This sentence makes so much Akos sense ! Image

Panos and the wordplay
Mis agradecimientos al equipo de administradores de Paparizou Forum por permitirme utilizar a una foto de Helena Paparizou como avatar
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:51 pm

:winner:
lol... thanks for posting these I totally forgot about it:)
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Kostas » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:06 am

Thanks for posting,this thread is really entertaining!
[quote="Angry Master League Nerd"]Older-than-dirt Best Posts that for some reason weren't posted in this thread yet (aka the Reb We Miss You post)

P.S From Angry Master League Nerd's(i think that your name is Fernando,isn't it) post made me have a question.Why many of the main members have to appear in forum for ages?Where is Reb,Derek,Panos,Tedy e.t.c? I ask cause it's a little strange to me that they haven't post something or appear here for a long time,even if they were the most active members and it's a pity cause forum's activity isn't the same since then.If some of you are friends at facebook with the guys do you have any news?Sorry for the spam message but i was really wondering about that.
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:22 am

Tedy may be enjoying her vacations. Derek i don't know. At least Anna, Tina and Panagiotis are here so the forum didn't reached the state of anarchy.
Mis agradecimientos al equipo de administradores de Paparizou Forum por permitirme utilizar a una foto de Helena Paparizou como avatar
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:49 am

After the success of Herpes (what happened to that user?), we found another accidentally miswritten (sort of) disease-inspired song title:
Eleni wrote:I tried to write (Ena) Lepto, but autocorrect changed it to (Ena) Leptospirosis
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Rebi-on-the-Roof wrote:
SurvivorFan wrote:Helena and Andreas will marry in Helena's village "Mouzaki" in Karditsa city, finally!.

source: http://www.gossip-tv.gr/showbiz/story/3 ... ntreyontai

It's so funny to see these gossip reports one year later - and still they are not true :ketchup:

Old news should've be named as olds? And old fake ones?
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:12 am

Guess who's back, back again
Reb is back, back again :winner:

Rebi-on-the-Roof wrote:.... So! :dinner:

Looks like the 11th song is anixan i ourani, which shows up only in the message of the track :winky:

As said to somebody before, not 100% sure if it is wise to wrap Helena's biggest hits into a song with the title: when angels cry... :yeah: one nasty critic could interpret it that her music makes the angels cry and they don't cry of happiness in this song. :tears: well, since we are not such nasty critics and wouldn't share this opinion anyway... But still that title in combination with her biggest hits is a bit of a :bestpost: !

Well it makes sense to me to interpret it as a call for solidarity to the heart made of stone which does not feel with the sad eyes and does not look for something deeper Inside than outside, superficial things like money.

Or has someone an alternate interpretation? like that the angels cry cause of the lyrics? :ban:

or, a message like "I sing like an angel but your heart is a stone if you don't become a fan of me anytime soon? That has to change, cause my angel friends will let it rain until yu do!" :xixi:

sounds like some people disagree with interpreting it as a solidarity message?
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Rebi-on-the-Roof wrote:
SurvivorFan wrote:
Derek wrote:I love the bit at 1.07 through 1.10 and 1.44-1.45 ! Those were nice dance moves:

i believe director should focus on her face when she danced (for example as Kalomira stunning head/hair-moves in Esc)

You mean like a diplomatically talented interpreter who translates ugly swearwords into nice sounding things to save the atmosphere between two politicians? :rofl:
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Rebi-on-the-Roof » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 am

:biglol: It is nice to see how you keep up on being the bestpostinator! :papa:
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Proud Mary

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Rebi-on-the-Roof wrote::biglol: It is nice to see how you keep up on being the bestpostinator! :papa:

It wasn't Derek or Akos, since they appear in most Best Posts?
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:29 pm

NiniaFresa wrote:something to laugh at: http://www.lifo.gr/team/bitsandpieces/32149 she's a Devil woman :crazy2:

Change the name of this site to Illuminati Forum
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Wed May 20, 2015 6:50 am

Jessica wrote:The proof that nobody cares about Portugal was that I was looking for the topic and there wasn't one ahahah

In times like these i ask myself why Helena wasn't born Portuguese or they allowed them to enter with Survivor in 2014
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:31 am

SurvivorFan wrote:i would pick Miley Cyrus especially now who want to be naked in videos Image Image Image Image 

Like a wrecking ball
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Wed May 17, 2017 3:09 am

MQTC wrote:La opinión en general del vídeo no es mala, pero tampoco buena. La idea general del vídeo, es decir, el concepto me parece excesivamente parecido al del videoclip de "Fiesta", la única diferencia es el espacio en el que se ha rodado. El de "Fiesta" se rodó en un jardín con vistas al mar y el de "Haide" en un jardín que parece perdido entre la Selva Amazónica.

"Fiesta's videoclip was recorded in a garden near the sea and Haide's in a garden lost in the Amazon rainforest"
I really died with this quote
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby alene » Thu May 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Angry Master League Nerd wrote:
MQTC wrote:La opinión en general del vídeo no es mala, pero tampoco buena. La idea general del vídeo, es decir, el concepto me parece excesivamente parecido al del videoclip de "Fiesta", la única diferencia es el espacio en el que se ha rodado. El de "Fiesta" se rodó en un jardín con vistas al mar y el de "Haide" en un jardín que parece perdido entre la Selva Amazónica.

"Fiesta's videoclip was recorded in a garden near the sea and Haide's in a garden lost in the Amazon rainforest"
I really died with this quote

:biglol:
alene
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Hkardiasoupetra

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

SurvivorFan wrote:
Xrictina_HP wrote:We'll watch a new commercial for shower now and new commercials for face creams in Autumn.

Thanks for clarification. I corected it. :lol: I am unaware of female products obviously

Akos Kirsch wrote::rofl:
you should be! Shame on you! :p :ketchup: :rofl: (from now on every moderator must take on this challange! :p)

Finally some utility to the product placement on Helena's videoclips: make the moderators try it! Paparizou Forum presents: Insert Product That Appeared In The Latest Helena Videoclip Here review
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:19 am

Rebi-on-the-Roof wrote:

What do you think about Helena live
say it now and find egg number five!

Eight years, two albums, One Life (what we gonna do about it?), one marriage (not to who we thought), one Melodifestival entry, and that 2009 Easter eggs are still on the forum (only the text, the images are long gone)!
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:15 am

Some BPs from the Less Paparicious Area that went ignored... till now

Angry Master League Nerd wrote:The awkward moment when you always think Volkova uses a photo of herself in her avatar
(and she was REALLY like her avatar)

Samuel wrote:
alene wrote:Do you all remember this post from Akos?
Akos Kirsch wrote:hey guys do you know this song? I just discovered it and it's really good:)

Image Image my neighbours have been playing this song all afternoon and they are playing it once again!!! Aren't there any more songs in the world??? Image
Image Image

My highest dream is to be your neightbours and get the danza kuduro-single in christmas present!

Poor alene

Samuel wrote:2012.. the year I get more posts then you (to Akos). :D

I actually hope not, that would be spam. Image
Akos Kirsch wrote: Image if you achieve that I buy you a drink Image
Please, atleast an koeningsegg. Image

Only if you said you would earn an euro for each post Akos makes here, Samuel :ketchup:

ps: Honorable mention to the gory, bloody (not in the British way) Miranda's signature (it really looks like blood) Image
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:25 am

Panagiotis wrote:For teardrops:
I Think there would be a guy or helena, wearing earphones from a mp3 player, and listening to that songs...
Helena would appear (but only in a mirror she has in the other side)...
And then the games begin: She start dancing in slow rythm, it would be something like the athens concert...
"never gonna feel, never gonna heal" she apperas in a bed wearing only a dress and dancing with the guy...

The gay don't have a guitar!

How we forgot this!? :ketchup:
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Previous

Return to Just for Fun