Chris Office | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

Chris Office

Post here a thread with your member name and attach to it whatever you like - just for yourself or others to see!

Re: Chris Office

Postby ARTisWonderful » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Hi, Chris.
I tried to attach my work about "perífrasis de gerundio" here for you, but PDF files aren't allowed. Here you have my personal link so you can download it. The document isn't public. Only the people I give the link to have access to it. Just click here and download if you're interested on it:
https://doc.co/MPZ3s7
You will see the same as the second photo. It's a preview of the document. You should click on "descargar". When you click there, you will see a message which asks you to log in. As you can see, you've different options to log in, including facebook. After it, I suppose that the file will start downloading. And that's all I think. If you have problems to do it, I'll try to find out why and I'll give you clearer instructions.
Attachments
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg
Image
User avatar
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
462
2014
One Life (2014)
De Tha Kimithis

Re: Chris Office

Postby SurvivorFan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:57 am

ARTisWonderful wrote:Hi, Chris.
I tried to attach my work about "perífrasis de gerundio" here for you, but PDF files aren't allowed. Here you have my personal link so you can download it. The document isn't public. Only the people I give the link to have access to it. Just click here and download if you're interested on it:
https://doc.co/MPZ3s7
You will see the same as the second photo. It's a preview of the document. You should click on "descargar". When you click there, you will see a message which asks you to log in. As you can see, you've different options to log in, including facebook. After it, I suppose that the file will start downloading. And that's all I think. If you have problems to do it, I'll try to find out why and I'll give you clearer instructions.


OK, I found it. it is very useful. Gracias.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: Chris Office

Postby SurvivorFan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:00 pm

I am in the 5th place with the most posts in the PF ever, after Samuel, Panagiotis,Derek and AkosKirsch!!!
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: Chris Office

Postby Akos Kirsch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 am

Well.... I guess the race is between you and me only now :p
Image
User avatar
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
20697
2006
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Re: Chris Office

Postby SurvivorFan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Well.... I guess the race is between you and me only now :p

Hahah i cant reach you. (Respect to your presence here since 2006...if i remember right). :winner:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: Chris Office

Postby Akos Kirsch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Thanks! :D Though it was never a competition :D

Yes 2006 it is indeed.
Image
User avatar
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
20697
2006
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Re: Chris Office

Postby Samuel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:03 am

SurvivorFan wrote:I am in the 5th place with the most posts in the PF ever, after Samuel, Panagiotis,Derek and AkosKirsch!!!

Well, my post now, means you need to do atleast one more post than you expected. :yeah:
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13257

Re: Chris Office

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Time to say goodbye...Thank you for all these 7 Paparicious years! :papa:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: Chris Office

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:41 pm

??? Why are you leaving chris?
Image
User avatar
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
20697
2006
One Life (2014)
Survivor
Previous


Return to Members' Office

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron