PaparizouForum "Rebirth" | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

PaparizouForum "Rebirth"

Haeya! Paparizou Forum's Policy, Frequently Asked Questions & Support.
Forum rules
Before creating a new topic, please make sure that you 've checked the FAQs and the Support Topics!

PaparizouForum "Rebirth"

Postby ChrisKar » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Hey Survivors and members of this forum!
As we all know PaparizouForum is the official international forum which consists of Helena's fan club from around the world. The forum was invented in 2006 and until now it counts 13 years of life. Until 2009 it was hosted on Paparizou Place Forum site but in 2013/2014 it was updated and meliorated in current form.
With this announcement i want to voice some complaints. Recent years, admins themselves and essential members like Derek for example seema that they have given up as long as they dont participate anymore as well as many other members either greek or foreign. The visit of the forum has fallen down dramatically and there are days that only me or Akos are online. This is sad. On the other hand, okay i understand many difficulties or situations that dont allowed fans enter here such as personal busy time or obligations. Or even general Social Media (Facebook, Instagram) from which people use daily and can get informed about Helena's News there. But lets not forget guys the target and the aim of this Forum existence. I have thought many times to eliminate myself from here due to lack of members' participation. Think that only here we can find all Helena's very rare photo material since 1999 and Antique era. We can enjoy and reminisce special videos, to join free opinions on POLLS, to inform about latest News and whatever else. its a pitty let this place to die!

Thats why i do the beggining and please if you love and support Helena repost this message to all fan club out there so to manage again the PF'S "rebirth"!

I am nothing more than a just simple member.

Thank You,

ChrisKar
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Re: PaparizouForum "Rebirth"

Postby Akos Kirsch » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:41 pm

Social media had a huge impact in this Chris sadly :S
You can see this on every forum actually.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby ChrisKar » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Social media had a huge impact in this Chris sadly :S
You can see this on every forum actually.

Yeah, that is a sad truth as you said. So lets not give up and lets continue as we are a few only members. Helena deserves it as long as she has recognized us as official fan club.
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby Akos Kirsch » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:46 pm

I agree. People will return to forums eventually btw. Everything is a cycle.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Samuel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:18 pm

I am one of many who doesn't visit this site anymore. Except a few times per year.

Most forums that are niched for a small thing alike Helena Paparizou are dead nowadays. Once this site was active with a few people (20 persons maybe?). But then the administrators lost interest. There and then the downfall really happened.

Sad. But what can we do? Nothing. It's incredible easy to follow what happens on facebook groups. But it isn't the same feeling. But it's easier and therefore peoole choose Facebook instead of this forum.
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Return to Announcements, Policy & Support