Helena thanks Paparizou Forum fans for b'day wishes &support

Haeya! New to the forum? Find here: Forum Updates, FAQs, Rules & Helpful Tips!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Die For You

Helena thanks Paparizou Forum fans for b'day wishes &support

Post by Derek »

Happy birthday Helena, we wish you great health, happiness, prosperity and a ticket to Stockholm and then all the way to Copenhagen! :biggrin: :biggrin:

We are also very thankful for your lovely and appreciative response yesterday:

Translation:

Hi Helena!
Between 1999 and 2007 you spent your summers on tour in Sweden with Antique and after 2005 as a solo act. Some of us have been fans for long enough to remember that time. Do do you have any highlights while on tour in Sweden and do you miss being on tour in Sweden?
Happy birthday in advance (for tomorrow) from all your fans on Paparizou Forum. We are on this journey together! #teamHelena
Paparizou Forum (Fansite)

Helena's answer: Thanks for your fantastic support. I have lovely memories of my earlier tours in Sweden. I'm looking forward to the new ones! And thanks for your "congratulations" (birthday wishes) :)

Source: Chat with Helena - http://www.skanskan.se/apps/pbcs.dll/ne ... &GID=16450" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paparizou Forum [International fan forum]
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Re: Happy Birthday Helena!

Post by Samuel »

From what chat was that?

And happy birthday! :D
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: Survivor

Post by Akos Kirsch »

and could you translate what she said to us?
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by Samuel »

Akos Kirsch wrote:and could you translate what she said to us?
Hello Helena!
Between 1999 - 2007 you spended your summers by going around in Sweden with Antique doing concerts, and after 2005 as a solo artist. Some of us have been your fans for such a long time we remember that time. Do you have any good memories from those tours in Sweden and do you miss it? Happy birthday in advance from all your fans on Paparizou Forum. We are with you on this trip together!

Answer: Hello Paparizou Forum fans!
Thank you for your fantastic support. I have lovely memories from those earlier tours in Sweden and look forward to the new ones. And thank you for the congratulation.

Something relevant; Helena celebrating her birthday tonight:

http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/schlagerb ... en-helena/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Song: Survivor

Re: Helena thanks Paparizou Forum fans for b'day wishes &sup

Post by Akos Kirsch »

thanks for the translation!
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Song: -

Post by SurvivorFan »

Helena happy bday! You turns to 32 so quickly. Time spends quickly with beautiful moments of you. I wish health love success in the future and good luck at Mello
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
Fan Since: 2014
Fav. Album: Ouranio Toxo (2017)
Fav. Song: Ena Lepto

Post by ARTisWonderful »

Will you send a message to Helena next year? We can record videos of ourselves saying "happy birthday" to her or something like that. She would like it and she would be happy if she could see how much we love her. What do you think?
If you have an idea, talk to me and we will organizate it for next year. It's too soon, but we can mention some ideas now, so we know what to do when the moment arrives.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Song: -

Post by SurvivorFan »

ARTisWonderful wrote:Will you send a message to Helena next year? We can record videos of ourselves saying "happy birthday" to her or something like that. She would like it and she would be happy if she could see how much we love her. What do you think?
If you have an idea, talk to me and we will organizate it for next year. It's too soon, but we can mention some ideas now, so we know what to do when the moment arrives.
It is a really nice suggestion, but Survivors around the world have made several bday videks the past years either mixing music videos with additional wishes in the background if i remember right, or some others had sung acapella with an acoustic guitar "Filarakia" song which Helena composed exclusive for us.
Latest years we used to send our wishes on her official Twitter using relating hastags
But next year i wish we can find a brand new idea for her 33bday (time flies :o)
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
Fan Since: 2014
Fav. Album: Ouranio Toxo (2017)
Fav. Song: Ena Lepto

Post by ARTisWonderful »

SurvivorFan wrote:
ARTisWonderful wrote:Will you send a message to Helena next year? We can record videos of ourselves saying "happy birthday" to her or something like that. She would like it and she would be happy if she could see how much we love her. What do you think?
It is a really nice suggestion, but Survivors around the world have made several bday videks the past years either mixing music videos with additional wishes in the background if i remember right, or some others had sung acapella with an acoustic guitar "Filarakia" song which Helena composed exclusive for us.
Latest years we used to send our wishes on her official Twitter using relating hastags
But next year i wish we can find a brand new idea for her 33bday (time flies :o)
I didn't know that as I haven't been her fan before. But I'll think a little bit to get any idea. I sometimes use my imagination... We'll see if there's a good alternative. I've a topic to think before I go to sleep today. :papa:

Return to “📢 Announcements & Support”