Contest - Your Paparicious Finger (2011)

Explore our famous projects & Join us in creating new ones!
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: Askopa Xenihtia

Re: SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more!

Post by Angry Master League Nerd »

Tedy wrote:Reb
have are a lot of entries?? Image
Public Disclaimer wrote:The Best Posts thread is still alive, even Helena herself is contributing!
Come and say hi to us at our Discord server
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2008
Fav. Album: Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Fav. Song: AnMeDisNaKleio

Re: SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more!

Post by Jessica »

Kypris Athina wrote:the cd single for "heroes" has been added to the prizes!
ok i definetly have to participate Image
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Proud Mary

Post by Rebi-on-the-Roof »

Tedy wrote:Reb
have are a lot of entries?? Image
so far only yours!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fav. Song: Survivor

Post by Akos Kirsch »

you will get mine in this month hopefully:)
Lalore02
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2005
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: PGTO

Post by Lalore02 »

I'm going to participate too Image
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Kypris Athina wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:Reb, I think I didn't get the rules. Can we use photoshop? If yes what can we edit there?
There are three options - you only have to give me information which one you used:

1. you can send me the photo without editing it by photoshop/other program (you can adjust colours and contrast/brightness though if you want to)

2. you can send me a photo of a really decorated finger which you have edited a bit by photoshop/other program - in this case you could have changed the background by photoshop, or maybe you added something to the finger because it couldn't be done in reality etc. but still you had some decoration on your finger indeed when you took the photo, so it's no work only by photoshop.

3. you can create a photo out of photographed pieces, so it's a work created by photoshop/othe program mainly. but in this case it is important: the final result should look real (or surreal in a really artistic way, by doing really crazy things), and not like a children painting at the end. if you don't have much photoshop (or other program) experience, please step back from this option, because your entry might be not included to the voting then. I've set up this rule because it's quite easy to make something like this (see below) - but these are the pictures I don't wanna see (and I am afraid that if I don't forbid this I would get a lot of entries like this):

would anyone be so kind to translate this to Greek? I have an entry by someone who did not understand this part, most likely because of the language. Many thanks in advance!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

I will translate it Reb. To be posted tonight.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

Μεταφραση στα Ελληνικα:

Υπαρχουν τρεις επιλογες. Απλα θα χρειαστει να μου δωσετε πληροφοριες σχετικα με αυτην που επιλεξατε:

1. Μπορειτε να μου στειλετε τη φωτογραφια διχως επεξεργασια με photoshop ή αλλο προγραμμα (επιτρεπετε να τροποποιησετε τα χρωματα και την αντιθεση/φωτεινοτητα αν θελετε μονο)

2. Μπορειτε να μου στειλετε μια φωτογραφια απο ενα αληθινα διακοσμημενο δακτυλο την οποια εχετε επεξεργαστει λιγακι με photoshop ή αλλο προγραμμα. Σε αυτην την περιπτωση μπορειτε να επεξεργαστειτε το φοντο με photoshop ή ισως να προσθεσετε κατι στο δακτυλο επειδη δεν θα μπορουσε να γινει αλλιως στην πραγματικοτητα, κτλ.
Αλλα οπως και να εχει επιβαλλεται να υπαρχει μερικη διακοσμηση στο δακτυλο σας στη μη επεξεργασμενη φωτογραφια, δηλαδη το προιον σας να μην ειναι αποτελεσμα του photoshop και μονο.

3. Μπορειτε να δημιουργησετε μια εικονα απο φωτογραφημενα κομματια ετσι ωστε να ειναι κυριως προιον photoshop ή αλλου προγραμματος.
Αλλα σε αυτην την περιπτωση ειναι σημαντικο το εξης: το τελικο αποτελεσμα πρεπει να δειχνει ρεαλιστικο (ή σουρεαλιστικο με μια καλλιτεχνικη εννοια εχοντας κανει δηλαδη τρελα πραγματα) και οχι σαν μια παιδικη ζωγραφια. Αν δεν εχετε εμπειρια απο photoshop (ή αλλο προγραμμα), παρακαλω απομακρυνθειτε απο αυτην την επιλογη επειδη η συμμετοχη σας μπορει να μη συμπεριληφθει στην ψηφοφορια. Εχω δημιουργησει αυτον τον κανονα επειδη ειναι σχετικα ευκολο να δημιουργηθει κατι σαν αυτο (δες παρακατω) αλλα αυτες ειναι οι φωτογραφιες που δε θελω να δω (και φοβαμαι πως αν δε το απαγορευα αυτο θα λαμβανα πολλες τετοιες συμμετοχες)

Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

No problem Reb! Image
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

hey guys..... if those who didnt take part yet..... why don't you? it's fun! Be part of this game:)
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fav. Album: Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Fav. Song: Panta Se Perime

Post by Tedy »

Baby it's over.. Image
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

yes it's over. I had only 3 entries, and one of them did not respect the rules of the entry. So the two people who participated will be asked to pick one of the prizes - please check your inbox.

It's been my last competition for the forum because I already missed a respective number of entries in past competitions. Many thanks to those who participated!
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager

Post by Tedy »

WHAT A SHAME ONLY three entries! Image
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Song: One Life

Post by Panagiotis »

I am really sorry that I couldn't participate. Maybe if you could give any extension so we could have time to make it until 31/12 it would help, because I didn't have any time to think of any good ideas...
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

Reb... if this will be your last competition I don't think there will be any competition at all in the future here :S
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

Akos Kirsch wrote:Reb... if this will be your last competition I don't think there will be any competition at all in the future here :S
I can live with it as long as she still continues her other creative projects (magazine, etc..)! :D
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

hmmm.... yeah.... that way it can be workable.
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

Post by AlexPz »

Panagiotis wrote:Maybe if you could give any extension so we could have time to make it until 31/12 it would help.
I agree with you. This would be good because we would have time to think of good ideas.
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager

Post by Tedy »

So interesting from 23 oct-15 dec is not enough time?

Return to “💡 Our Projects”