Eurosong 2015 - 04/03/2015 (Greek Eurovision National Final) | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Listen on Spotify
Image Map

Eurosong 2015 - 04/03/2015 (Greek Eurovision National Final)

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.

Eurosong 2015 - 04/03/2015 (Greek Eurovision National Final)

Postby Jessica » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:04 am

fully updated by Paparizou Forum:

Helena appeared at this years’ Greek Eurovison National Final. 2015 marks a decade since Helena's big victory in Kiev in 2005, which was Greece’s only win at the Eurovision Song Contest, which is now in its 60th year. The event was packed full of Helena with either Helena on stage or other artists paying tribute to her. At the beginning of the show, there was a short comedy sketch with the presenters of Eurosong 2015, Mary Sinatsaki and Doretta Papadimitriou and Helena among other special guests:

Then there was a tribute to Helena’s winning entry with members of her Eurovision 2005 team reminiscing about the Eurovision experience:

As a surprise, Helena performed last years winning entry “Rise Like A Phoenix” by Conchita Wurst. Helena energetically performed new single “Love Till It’s Over” with HouseTwins. She started off by singing the acoustic version of “Love Till It’s Over” and reverting to the original up-tempo version by the chorus. Helena returned to the stage at the end of the show to perform her new single “Otan Aggeli Klene” before the announcement of the winner. The performances were choreographed by Billy Messiniatis and George Papadopoulos.

Rise Like A Phoenix:

Love Till It’s Over (HouseTwins feat. Helena Paparizou):

Otan Aggeli Klene:

Prior to the winner's announcement, Helena was invited on stage for a short interview and then she went on to announce the winner's name:

Before presenting their own songs, the contestants covered Helena’s winning song ‘My Number One’ whilst Greek boy band "Boys & Noise" covered her 2001 entry (as a member of Antique) ‘(I would) Die For You’.

Eurosong 2015 Contestants – My Number One:

Boys And Noise – Die For You:

Eurosong 2015 – A NERIT & MAD Show (60 years of music) was organised by MAD TV and Nerit and hosted by Mary Sinatsaki and Doretta Papadimitriou. The Greek Final was held at Enastron, Athens on 4th March 2015. The main purpose of this event was to present the five nominated songs, one of which will go on to represent the country at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest in Austria in May.

Past info:
Spoiler: Show
Helena is set to appear at this years’ Greek Eurovision National Final. 2015 marks a decade since Helena big victory in Kiev in 2005, which was Greece’s only win at the Eurovision Song Contest, which is now in its 60th year. Helena is preparing to present her two new singles “Love Till It’s Over” with HouseTwins, and “Otan Aggeli Klene” on the stage of EuroSong 2015. The performances will be choreographed by Fokas Evaggelinos. As a surprise, Helena will perform last years winning entry ‘Rise Like A Phoenix’ by Conchita Wurst.

The Greek Final will be held on Wednesday 4th March 2015 at Enastron, Athens. This information was given at a press conference by Maria Kozakou in conjunction with the presentation of the five nominated songs, one of which will represent the country at the 60th Eurovision Song Contest in Austria in May.

Eurosong 2015 – A NERIT & MAD Show (60 years of music) is organised by MAD TV and Nerit and will be hosted by Mary Synatsaki and Doretta Papadimitriou.

The show will be live-streamed by Greece's public broadcasting network here: http://webtv.nerit.gr/nerit1-live/

original post:
Don't know if anyone posted this before but Helena will be a guest in the greek national final (march 4th) and will perform "My number one" allongside with HouseTwins
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Re: General Paparicious Discussion Vol. VIII

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:10 am

I was about to post it but you were faster :D
I'm looking forward to it :winner:
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Jessica wrote:Don't know if anyone posted this before but Helena will be a guest in the greek national final (march 4th) and will perform "My number one" allongside with HouseTwins

She will sing also "LTIO" & "OAK" as oikotimes.com wrote
I hope to see the original MNO
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:32 pm

when will they show that national final? what is the date and hour? :D
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:when will they show that national final? what is the date and hour? :D

Hour is uknown yet.
Place: ENASTRON Music Hall
Date: 4th March
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 pm

I see. Okay thanks!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Oikotimes.com says no -my number one- performance!
But why? Its really weird if she will not perform it live, as long as it completes ten years anniversary. :confuse:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Jessica » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:25 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:Oikotimes.com says no -my number one- performance!
But why? Its really weird if she will not perform it live, as long as it completes ten years anniversary. :confuse:

Yesterday they posted that she was going to perform my number one and they didn't wrote anything about other songs. But I learned with time that Oikotimes it's not the most reliable site. To give you an example: I write for a portuguese website about eurovision and when the Cyprus national final was on I was preparing the new so I could publish it as soon as possible and they announce some band as a winner before the voting was over. That band ended up 3rd place. Plus, about the greek national final they said like a million names were going to participate and they only got one correct!

Anyway I listened to the snippets of the greek songs and Helena is certainly the only reason to see the show. I just hope it doesn't start to early because I have classes that day (I just realised it's in the same week as the portuguese national final. I will do nothing else that week other than see national finals ahah)
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Jessica wrote:

Yesterday they posted that she was going to perform my number one and they didn't wrote anything about other songs. But I learned with time that Oikotimes it's not the most reliable site. To give you an example: I write for a portuguese website about eurovision and when the Cyprus national final was on I was preparing the new so I could publish it as soon as possible and they announce some band as a winner before the voting was over. That band ended up 3rd place. Plus, about the greek national final they said like a million names were going to participate and they only got one correct!

Anyway I listened to the snippets of the greek songs and Helena is certainly the only reason to see the show. I just hope it doesn't start to early because I have classes that day (I just realised it's in the same week as the portuguese national final. I will do nothing else that week other than see national finals ahah)

If i count from previous GR national finals event starts 21:00 usually.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Derek » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Jessica wrote:

Yes, oikotimes can be a hit or a miss sometimes... but they love Helena so there's definitely something good about them. :P

Not very excited over the entries in this Greek national final either (although I haven't been excited in any Greek national final since 2011 to be perfectly honest) but Helena will definitely spice up the show! I hope it will be a big production...
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Die For You

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Does anyone who had been in Enastron Music Hall, if the stage is big enough?
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Jessica » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:54 am

SurvivorFan wrote:
Jessica wrote:

If i count from previous GR national finals event starts 21:00 usually.

I hope it stars later. I finish my class at 20:00 (22:00 in greece) so I'll probably won't be able to see it :/
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Postby SurvivorFan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 am

Jessica wrote:I hope it stars later. I finish my class at 20:00 (22:00 in greece) so I'll probably won't be able to see it :/

You are lucky because Helena comes up later. And after the end of the final you will have the chance to watch it full via YouTube
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby SurvivorFan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Another reference for GR NF from tralala.gr

Τέλος, άλλος ένας άσσος στο μανίκι των διοργανωτών είναι και η εμφάνιση της αγαπημένης όλων Έλενας Παπαρίζου που θα τραγουδήσει φυσικά το “My number one” μαζί με τους Housetwins σε μία διαφορετική εκδοχή του, αλλά και τα νέα της single “Όταν άγγελοι κλαίνε” και “Love till it’s over”. - See more at: http://www.tralala.gr/pii-kallitechnes- ... bWJEa.dpuf

Tralala.gr editor writes about Helena's upcoming suprise performance with

*My Number One (HouseTwins Remix)
*Love Till It's Over (Not again! I want to see the original with lyra and Fokas choreography :furious: )
*Otan Aggeli Klene
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Gagi » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:32 pm

remix great :ketchup:
and i dreamed that she will perform original version dressed in eurovision dress and perform choreography or at least short version from 50 years of eurovision
Gagi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Baby its over

Postby SurvivorFan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Gagi wrote:remix great :ketchup:
and i dreamed that she will perform original version dressed in eurovision dress and perform choreography or at least short version from 50 years of eurovision

I expected the same exactly... :-/
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Jessica » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Gagi wrote:remix great :ketchup:

I was hoping for that too but we'll just have another terrible remix of the song :furious:
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Postby Ramin Moran [Bosley] » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:48 pm

I don't think Helena has performed the 'My Number One' original choreography since Eurovision 2006. I don't think she would even remember the choreography.

I wouldn't mind another remix - it can't be any worse than the Vegas remix from 2013 can it? I cringe every time I hear it.
Ramin Moran [Bosley]
Paparicious
Paparicious

Postby SurvivorFan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Ramin Moran [Bosley] wrote:I don't think Helena has performed the 'My Number One' original choreography since Eurovision 2006. I don't think she would even remember the choreography.

I wouldn't mind another remix - it can't be any worse than the Vegas remix from 2013 can it? I cringe every time I hear it.

Maybe Housetwins reach it to the top! Who knows if it will receive a more house electro sound?
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Derek » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Well let's hear the remix first and then we can judge it - I am not that eager about it either but I am looking forward to seeing the choreography for My Number One (I hope it's not as plain as the one for the Greek ESC final 2013) and obviously the other 2 performances!! Time to see the 2 new singles staged for the first time!!

Ramin Moran [Bosley] wrote:

I think I still haven't heard it since the days after her performance at the Greek ESC final in 2013, so I don't allow myself the "luxury" to cringe over it anymore. It really was pretty terrible..
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You
Next

Return to News