Helena announcing the Greek votes at Eurovision final | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Listen on Spotify
Image Map

Helena announcing the Greek votes at Eurovision final

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.

Re: Helena announcing the Greek votes at Eurovision final

Postby Derek » Thu May 28, 2015 12:04 am

This video is so precious! Love it!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Die For You

Postby IinaSurvivor » Thu May 28, 2015 9:21 am

Goosh i love that one , She was so touched after giving the votes! Precious video indeed!
Just call me a Survivor, have to be a fighter!
IinaSurvivor
Finland
Ise I Foni

Re: Eurovision 2015

Postby Derek » Thu May 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Backstage:
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Derek » Thu May 28, 2015 2:04 pm

That video has been taken down but I've found the original video featuring Helena's backstage footage as well as every other spokesperson's:

Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby TheLightinoursoul » Thu May 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Thanks for posting this video Derek!! I was searching it cause the other one is taken down :)
"Nobody has died of too much love" - Helena Paparizou, 2014
TheLightinoursoul
Barcelona
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Survivor

Postby Ivo » Thu May 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Thanks indeed! Still wondering what Helena says in the end..."Kali Nihta"? What does it mean? :grin:

EDIT: Apparently it's "Kalinihta" (close enough!) and it means "good night".
Hey hey hey - hit me like a drum!
Ivo
Netherlands
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Misi Kardia

Postby Jessica » Sat May 30, 2015 1:08 am

I was talking with a friend of mine about Eurovision yesterday and he was like "Helena is so fat now" ... And we're not friends anymore...
Just kidding ... but I actually started screaming in the middle of the street asking him if being a top model as something to do with being a great singer and he realised I was right. I've been saying for to long that I need new friends ahahah
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Postby Derek » Sat May 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Jessica wrote:I was talking with a friend of mine about Eurovision yesterday and he was like "Helena is so fat now" ... And we're not friends anymore...
Just kidding ... but I actually started screaming in the middle of the street asking him if being a top model as something to do with being a great singer and he realised I was right. I've been saying for to long that I need new friends ahahah

Well it depends on how they say "she is so fat now". Others just say it because they are genuinely surprised by her everchanging look especially if they haven't seen her in a while but they don't necessarily mean any harm and others say it to bring her down and trash her and some other people fall somewhere in the middle. I've seen some people change their attitude towards celebrities who have become fat from talking against them and belittling them to actually understanding their situation and trying to trace the causes of such a change with an open mind so before you make new friends (or better: while making new friends :sunny: ) also try to have some discussions with these fat-shaming friend of yours, by using some good arguments to change their minds and keep in mind not to take everything they say so personally/seriously. :) Some will be persuaded of your convincing arguments in a mind, others in a year and some might never truly change but don't think that screaming or lashing out against them will make a big difference. :razz:
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Jessica » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Derek wrote:
Jessica wrote:I was talking with a friend of mine about Eurovision yesterday and he was like "Helena is so fat now" ... And we're not friends anymore...

Well it depends on how they say "she is so fat now". Others just say it because they are genuinely surprised by her everchanging look especially if they haven't seen her in a while but they don't necessarily mean any harm and others say it to bring her down and trash her and some other people fall somewhere in the middle. I've seen some people change their attitude towards celebrities who have become fat from talking against them and belittling them to actually understanding their situation and trying to trace the causes of such a change with an open mind so before you make new friends (or better: while making new friends :sunny: ) also try to have some discussions with these fat-shaming friend of yours, by using some good arguments to change their minds and keep in mind not to take everything they say so personally/seriously. :) Some will be persuaded of your convincing arguments in a mind, others in a year and some might never truly change but don't think that screaming or lashing out against them will make a big difference. :razz:

I know. Like I said I was kidding but yes, of course I tried to explain everything and then I just send him some videos to show him she's getting better and better at what's most important: singing. And yes, a lot of people react like that when seeing her after all this years. She did change a lot in those 10 years
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Portugal
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Postby IinaSurvivor » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 am

Is this rumour true, or is it just a wild rumour created by oikotimes?
http://oikotimes.com/2015/06/02/eurovis ... paparizou/
IinaSurvivor
Finland
Ise I Foni

Postby Mr. X » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm

IinaSurvivor wrote:Is this rumour true, or is it just a wild rumour created by oikotimes?

I hope will be true, I think that is the best promotion to release a new big hit and the new english album... If that is true I can wait this time for a new english single and album XDDDD
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Baby its over

Postby Akos Kirsch » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:16 pm

I hope it is true also
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby IinaSurvivor » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Mr. X wrote:
IinaSurvivor wrote:Is this rumour true, or is it just a wild rumour created by oikotimes?

I hope will be true, I think that is the best promotion to release a new big hit and the new english album... If that is true I can wait this time for a new english single and album XDDDD

That would be great time for that indeed! Would be very interesting to see her hosting eurovision, but i think Petra (esc host 2013), Sanna Nielsen or Måns Zelmerlöw will do that job :D

Btw, if you wanna see her hosting ESC16, vote for her here ;) : http://wiwibloggs.com/2015/05/28/eurovi ... ans/96797/
IinaSurvivor
Finland
Ise I Foni

Postby Derek » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:01 am

Ι wouldn't really count on this report...
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You
Previous

Return to News