Helena announcing the Greek votes at Eurovision final

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: -

Re: Helena announcing the Greek votes at Eurovision final

Post by SurvivorFan »

I hope she will sing for seconds, a mini "My Number One" refren
IinaSurvivor
Fan Since: 2013
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Ise I Foni

Post by IinaSurvivor »

Helena will be 4th to announce votes tonight!
Just call me a Survivor, have to be a fighter!
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Post by Ruben »

I won't miss Elena's votes tonight :)
Gagi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2008
Fav. Song: Baby its over

Post by Gagi »

http://iconosquare.com/p/990861546723514929_295695805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
paparizikos
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fan Since: 1999
Fav. Album: Protereotita (2004)
Fav. Song: SKmMono Thlipsi

Eurovision 2015

Post by paparizikos »

[youtube]9AmhzdEp4RI[/youtube]

Backstage:
[youtube]MegH_zol16U[/youtube]
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Song: Survivor

Post by Akos Kirsch »

She looked amazing and it was such a pleasure to see her on TV again:)
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Re: Eurovision 2015

Post by Akos Kirsch »

:papa: :papa: she was the best.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

Some enthusiastic reactions on social media about her appearence and some very negative ones about the way she looked. The truth is she could have found something better to wear, with that said she looked really sweet and touched by the feedback from the audience. :biggrin:
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

what better to wear? what are those negatives again? assholes telling stupidly idiot things again?? :ketchup: :ketchup: :ketchup: :ketchup:
Geez they can take away my calmness :rofl:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Re: Eurovision 2015

Post by SurvivorFan »

she was just :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: <3 :lover:

Her best look in years since 2012 i believe!!! everything perfect and of course nice pronunciation!
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by SurvivorFan »

she was very beautiful and sweet. very good dress choice and especially black was the ideal colour for the show.
elegant and Lady Ms.Paparizou!

i Have no negative comments about her. Everybody cheers about her and that is the matter!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

Akos Kirsch wrote:what better to wear? what are those negatives again? assholes telling stupidly idiot things again?? :ketchup: :ketchup: :ketchup: :ketchup:
Some commented on how much she has aged in 10 years, others were questioning if it's really her, etc.. I guess I can understand some of the reactions as people were introduced to a much more youthful Helena in Europe in 2001 and 2005 - remember she used to wear hot pants, jeans, bright tight shirts and stuff like that at the time, whereas she often appears as a veteran (with clothes usually associated with older women) nowadays even though she is just 33 years old. It's basically her choice to appear much older and more mature so such comments should come as no surprise...Of course people can be more polite but you know how social media are...nothing is filtered for some people.
IinaSurvivor
Fan Since: 2013
Fav. Song: Ise I Foni

Post by IinaSurvivor »

I think her appearance was amazing! She did great job, and she looked beautiful. From the video which she recorded right after giving the points we can see she was really touched. I was so focused on her when she appeared that i didn't hear if the audience in the arena went crazy, but at least Finnish commentators did :D
Just call me a Survivor, have to be a fighter!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

Derek wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:what better to wear? what are those negatives again? assholes telling stupidly idiot things again?? :ketchup: :ketchup: :ketchup: :ketchup:
Some commented on how much she has aged in 10 years, others were questioning if it's really her, etc.. I guess I can understand some of the reactions as people were introduced to a much more youthful Helena in Europe in 2001 and 2005 - remember she used to wear hot pants, jeans, bright tight shirts and stuff like that at the time, whereas she often appears as a veteran (with clothes usually associated with older women) nowadays even though she is just 33 years old. It's basically her choice to appear much older and more mature so such comments should come as no surprise...Of course people can be more polite but you know how social media are...nothing is filtered for some people.
yeah I know... still... I find it ridicilous :D
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Post by Ruben »

To be honest, I didn't like how Elena looked... the comments around me were "OMG I don't recognize her", "she looks too old/plump" or "what happened yo her?". I'm sorry, but that's how non fan people see Elena in general. You have to consider that people who don't follow her haver her best years image in their minds/memories.

I love Elena, and that comments upset me, of course... but we have to face she's not the beauty she used to be. It doesn't matter as long as she continues releasing great music and take care of her voice.
Ivo
Fan Since: 2009
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Misi Kardia

Post by Ivo »

It was so good to finally see her on tv. She did it so nicely! :yeah:
The Dutch narrators were really annoying though, as always, talking over the presenters (AND HELENA) the entire time. They also said 'Helena Paparitzou'... (perhaps you can see, 2:57:43)

:pff:

Watched some bits on BBC One for Graham Norton's hilarious comments, recommended to everyone! :rofl:
Hey hey hey - hit me like a drum!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

Ruben wrote:To be honest, I didn't like how Elena looked... the comments around me were "OMG I don't recognize her", "she looks too old/plump" or "what happened yo her?". I'm sorry, but that's how non fan people see Elena in general. You have to consider that people who don't follow her haver her best years image in their minds/memories.

I love Elena, and that comments upset me, of course... but we have to face she's not the beauty she used to be. It doesn't matter as long as she continues releasing great music and take care of her voice.
those people should open their eyes... she didn't look different that much to say such things. Sorry Ruben but the way they reacted is stupid as hell. Btw..." not the beauty she was" ? did you see her photos from SOK fm or the shooting of "Love till it's over " clip? I still see the same person - little older yeah but still the same.
Ivo
Fan Since: 2009
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Misi Kardia

Post by Ivo »

I saw the same reactions unfortunately. Don't care about those people, but it's still a shame. Happily there were many positive ones as well. :smile:

Let's watch again!

[youtube]_AyfWRuDi60[/youtube]
Hey hey hey - hit me like a drum!
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor
Fan Since: 1999
Fav. Song: Baby Its Over

Post by Mart! »

http://paparizouforum.com/12-points-fro ... sion-2015/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Post by Ruben »

Akos Kirsch wrote:
Ruben wrote:To be honest, I didn't like how Elena looked... the comments around me were "OMG I don't recognize her", "she looks too old/plump" or "what happened yo her?". I'm sorry, but that's how non fan people see Elena in general. You have to consider that people who don't follow her haver her best years image in their minds/memories.

those people should open their eyes... she didn't look different that much to say such things. Sorry Ruben but the way they reacted is stupid as hell. Btw..." not the beauty she was" ? did you see her photos from SOK fm or the shooting of "Love till it's over " clip? I still see the same person - little older yeah but still the same.
Akos, for me she stills a sensual curvy woman. But people who don't follow Elena (specially out of Greece) only remeber the young thin hot girl... but they don't even appreciate her. We saw Elenas changes through the years so we're get used to her current image. Anyway, don't give special importance to that :wink:

Return to “News”