The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show) | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.

The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby SurvivorFan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Xrictina_HP wrote:
SurvivorFan wrote:
Xrictina_HP wrote:According to Helena Paparizou Club shooting for The Blinds will start on September 20th and 21nd.

Season 4 will be broadcasted on SKAI TV in October!

1st episode: October 4th according to newsit and every Wednesday & Thursday night.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby SurvivorFan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:24 am

SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby Gagi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Helena and Sakis my OTP
User avatar
Gagi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
1407
2008
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Baby its over

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby SurvivorFan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:42 am

Οfficial Season 4 Trailer

SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby MQTC » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:59 am

What he said about Helena?? XD
User avatar
MQTC
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
293
2008
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Baby Its Over

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby dianapaparizou » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:28 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:Οfficial Season 4 Trailer



It's very funny in the end when there is Helena from the eurovision night :))) :wink: :yaaay:
User avatar
dianapaparizou
Paparizoued
Paparizoued
60
2005
Iparhi Logos (2006)
Iparhi logos

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby Akos Kirsch » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:55 pm

She looks so awesome! Would be a perfect villainess in a movie :D
Image
User avatar
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
20697
2006
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby Jessica » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:05 am

Best promo video ever :rofl:
User avatar
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
1453
Portugal
2008
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby redelvis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:12 am

SHE LOOKS PERFECT, AMAZING, SMASHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
THIS IS HELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
User avatar
redelvis
Paparicious
Paparicious
540
UK
2001
Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Baby Its Over

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby Adamos » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:25 pm

CHANGE OF PLANS

Voice Premiere: Tuesday the 3rd!
It will air 3 TIMES this week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Adamos
Paparizoued
Paparizoued
65
2005
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Baby its over

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby SurvivorFan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:59 am

Adamos wrote:CHANGE OF PLANS

Voice Premiere: Tuesday the 3rd!
It will air 3 TIMES this week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)

SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby dianapaparizou » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello everyone! Please tell me if there is a way to watch "The voice of Greece" online in other country, not in Greece... some link or something :tears:
Thanks :wink:
User avatar
dianapaparizou
Paparizoued
Paparizoued
60
2005
Iparhi Logos (2006)
Iparhi logos

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:16 pm

dianapaparizou wrote:Hello everyone! Please tell me if there is a way to watch "The voice of Greece" online in other country, not in Greece... some link or something :tears:
Thanks :wink:

http://www.skai.gr/tv/show/?showid=66540
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby dianapaparizou » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:58 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:
dianapaparizou wrote:Hello everyone! Please tell me if there is a way to watch "The voice of Greece" online in other country, not in Greece... some link or something :tears:
Thanks :wink:

http://www.skai.gr/tv/show/?showid=66540


Last year this link didn't work when the voice of Greece was live. Thanks anyway, I will try tomorrow again...
User avatar
dianapaparizou
Paparizoued
Paparizoued
60
2005
Iparhi Logos (2006)
Iparhi logos

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:20 pm

dianapaparizou wrote:
SurvivorFan wrote:
dianapaparizou wrote:Hello everyone! Please tell me if there is a way to watch "The voice of Greece" online in other country, not in Greece... some link or something :tears:
Thanks :wink:

http://www.skai.gr/tv/show/?showid=66540

Last year this link didn't work when the voice of Greece was live. Thanks anyway, I will try tomorrow again...


Try to download skai.gr app on your phone (Google Play or App Store).
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby dianapaparizou » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:11 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:
dianapaparizou wrote:
SurvivorFan wrote:
dianapaparizou wrote:Hello everyone! Please tell me if there is a way to watch "The voice of Greece" online in other country, not in Greece... some link or something :tears:
Thanks :wink:

http://www.skai.gr/tv/show/?showid=66540

Last year this link didn't work when the voice of Greece was live. Thanks anyway, I will try tomorrow again...


Try to download skai.gr app on your phone (Google Play or App Store).


Still don't work :(
All day it is a program and when "Ellada exi talento" starts, is off. Like last year, is off for all the live shows...
Anyway, if somebody know some way for wantching, please inform :)
User avatar
dianapaparizou
Paparizoued
Paparizoued
60
2005
Iparhi Logos (2006)
Iparhi logos

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby Akos Kirsch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 pm

well... I guess we just wait for tomorrow to watch it :)
Image
User avatar
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
20697
2006
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby Jessica » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:11 pm

This is obviously not the best solution but you can change your IP adress to a greek one. I did it last year and I do it sometimes whenever I want to see some BBC content. I have a lot of friends who do it often so they can have acess to netflix content that are not available in Portugal. I never had any problem with it apart from the fact that the internet gets a bit slower but it is your choice of course :)
User avatar
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
1453
Portugal
2008
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby dianapaparizou » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:well... I guess we just wait for tomorrow to watch it :)

And tomorrow where to watch? :)
User avatar
dianapaparizou
Paparizoued
Paparizoued
60
2005
Iparhi Logos (2006)
Iparhi logos

Re: The Voice of Greece 4 / Helena as coach (TV Show)

Postby SurvivorFan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 pm

dianapaparizou wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:well... I guess we just wait for tomorrow to watch it :)

And tomorrow where to watch? :)

On youtube??

Anyway, Helena is gorgeous this year! More comfortable without stress and always laughs loudly. All coaches are more funny than previous season 3.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
13018
2004
One Life (2014)
-
Next


Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron