General Interviews | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

General Interviews

Here you can find links to Helena-related youtube videos.

Re: General Interviews

Postby ChrisKar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:29 pm

ChrisKar
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby ChrisKar » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:08 pm

ChrisKar
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby ChrisKar » Sun May 10, 2020 11:20 am

ChrisKar
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby Akos Kirsch » Sun May 10, 2020 11:41 am

Looks like she had a good time during this interview. I know what topics she talked about but can you tell briefly what she said actually?
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Radiowave » Sun May 10, 2020 10:59 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Looks like she had a good time during this interview. I know what topics she talked about but can you tell briefly what she said actually?

She and Constantinos are good friends so I think they both enjoyed this interview.
1. She was feeling good during the quarantine: she slept a lot, relaxed a lot, but she can't deny that there were also bad days when she was feeling not so good.
2. Helena said that it is great to be in Greece because they have a lot of vitamin D thanks to the Sun so they can do better than rainy countries do.
3. She planted flowers for the first time and she did not really know how to do that but her mom showed her how. Here mom is also there with Helena. She also says that she did a lot of puzzles, read one book, spoke with a lot of friends she hasn't spoken with for quite a long time, did a lot of organizing in her shelves.
4. She is telling what is happening in Sweden during the quarantine.
5. Helena says that she already has a lot of recorded songs but she can't wait to go to the studio and record some more. She has a lot of songs written by Arcade.
Everybody's looking for the pot of gold
Trouble is to find it and we still don't know
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Latvia, Riga
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Porta

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon May 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Radiowave wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:Looks like she had a good time during this interview. I know what topics she talked about but can you tell briefly what she said actually?

She and Constantinos are good friends so I think they both enjoyed this interview.
1. She was feeling good during the quarantine: she slept a lot, relaxed a lot, but she can't deny that there were also bad days when she was feeling not so good.
2. Helena said that it is great to be in Greece because they have a lot of vitamin D thanks to the Sun so they can do better than rainy countries do.
3. She planted flowers for the first time and she did not really know how to do that but her mom showed her how. Here mom is also there with Helena. She also says that she did a lot of puzzles, read one book, spoke with a lot of friends she hasn't spoken with for quite a long time, did a lot of organizing in her shelves.
4. She is telling what is happening in Sweden during the quarantine.
5. Helena says that she already has a lot of recorded songs but she can't wait to go to the studio and record some more. She has a lot of songs written by Arcade.

Thanks a lot for the info! :)
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby ChrisKar » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:27 pm

ChrisKar
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
One Life (2014)