Let's dance 10 år - 29/05/2015 (TV show)

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Album: Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Fav. Song: One Life

Let's dance 10 år - 29/05/2015 (TV show)

Post by Panagiotis »

"Let's dance 10 år" is a four-episode anniversary show where some of the most iconic dancing couples from the show's 10 season run have been invited to compete once again for the "crown" of the best dancing couple of the Swedish version of "Let's Dance". Helena has been invited to the final which is going to be held on Friday May 29th at 20.00 (local Swedish time)!

Helena is set to perform her new single "Angel" live, accompanied by a choreography made by David Watson, her dance partner in the 2012 edition of the show that Helena participated in as a contestant!

Stay tuned on Paparizou Forum for news and footage from the rehearsals!

http://paparizouforum.com/helena-to-reu ... niversary/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The post is also available in: Swedish, Spanish
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: -

Re: Let's dance – 10 år - 29/05/2015 (TV Show)

Post by SurvivorFan »

:what: :what: :what: This was really unexpected. And i was dissapointed that "Angel" would not gain any promo because it is not included on Diggiloo Tour setlist.
Stormvirvel
Fan Since: 1999
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Soma Ke Pshi

Re: Let's dance – 10 år - 29/05/2015 (TV Show)

Post by Stormvirvel »

For this I will prob do an exception and watch Let's Dance.
Can't miss Elena performing on Swedish TV :D
어둠 속 달빛이 길잡이가 되어 줘 ☽
TheLightinoursoul
Fan Since: 2005
Fav. Album: Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Fav. Song: Survivor

Re: "Let's dance 10 år" - 29/05/2015 (TV Show)

Post by TheLightinoursoul »

wow this is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! :O The other day I was watching again her videos at Let's Dance, I'm sure it will be awesome :) thank you for the news!
"Nobody has died of too much love" - Helena Paparizou, 2014
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

:affraid: OMFG!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!! NOTHING HELENA-RELATED HAS MADE ME HAPPIER THAN THIS SINCE HER PARTICIPATION IN MELODIFESTIVALEN LAST YEAR!!!!!!!! THANK YOU HELENA! :yeah: :toot: :bra:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Fav. Song: One Life

Post by Panagiotis »

I am really excited about that too! I am really anxious about how are they going to present it!
The fact that she is singing live is a great aspect, especially for such a hard song!

The posts are also available in Swedish & Spanish in the relevant topics!
Thanks Linen & David!
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

Post by Kostas »

That's a great move for the promo of ''Angel'' and generally for her work.I'm looking forward for her choreography,too,cause back in 2012 i didn't gave much attention on her performances in ''Let's dance'' and now i want to see again Helena on stage! :yeah:
kadiruzun
Gigolo
Gigolo
Fav. Song: To Fili Tis Zoi

Post by kadiruzun »

I am wondering if Swedish people will like her performance. You remember how she is eliminated from the competition. I really wonder how she is perceived in Sweden and how will these shows are going to affect people there. Hope all goes fine and she gets what she wants there :D
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

kadiruzun wrote:I am wondering if Swedish people will like her performance. You remember how she is eliminated from the competition. I really wonder how she is perceived in Sweden and how will these shows are going to affect people there. Hope all goes fine and she gets what she wants there :D
Interesting point of view!
The thing is, I've always thought that she was liked by the Swedish audience but they either expected a different choreography from her on the 3rd live show where she danced a paso doble, hence they didn't vote for her or the audience was so certain that she would make it to the next show (remember she was a favourite to win), that they didn't even bother voting for her because they thought "it's pointless". I can't imagine people though she was worse than that 60+ y.o. wine expert who could barely move his feet or that 45 y.o. TV host who was so clumsy and couldn't dance... among other contestants all of who had weaker dance skills than Helena (in my honest opinion)...

I guess it was a case of "bad chemistry" between her and the audience on that night. It's no wonder that after her elimination from the show, so many people rushed to the social media complaining about it and protesting against that + some of the judges sounded so disappointed in their tweets.
Meanwhile it's no secret that Helena hasn't really got a very devoted fan-base in Sweden. Many people like her a lot but there's hardly a fan base that will tune in and sms for her in competitions like Let's Dance or Melodifestivalen. In other words she's not exactly the equivalent to One Direction or Justin Bieber in Sweden! :biglol: :razz:
kadiruzun
Gigolo
Gigolo
Fav. Song: To Fili Tis Zoi

Post by kadiruzun »

I don't know if you kno but I am from neither Greece nor Sweden but from Turkey, so I believe that I am objective enough. I really really love Helena so that I can talk about her all day. I am saying this because I don't want my comment to be regarded as insignificant. The point that I want to emphasize is the fact that she is trying hard to get known in the eyes of Swedish, however Swedish people already have reallu successful world stars. So it seems to me a little bit unnecessary for her to do this. Because it seems like she is dividing between Sweden and Greece which may be resulted in losinf her success and popularity in Greece and Balkans as well. Isn't it better for her to go on as she did between 2004-2012 ? For instance, if she is Sertab Erener who went to Sweden and entered Melodifestivalen, as an ordinary Turkish, I would be disappointed. You see that greek entries are really bad in Eurovision at the same time. As fans of her, of course I am glad she participated in Melodifestivalen, I believe no fan says "she should have represented greece because she is our only winner. I now don't love her as much as I did before." Or sth similar to this. However, an ordinary Greek may think in this way. That's why I wonder if these efforts would make any positive effect on her carrier. I am a little bit sceptical about this. By the way, I am sure that at the night she performed Survivor and eliminated, many Greek thought that it would be the best entry of Greece ever. Similar to this one, at the night that she performed Otan Aggeli Klene in the Eurosong, many people thought it is the best song that they would hear at that night. Turning back to the subject, is she doing better acting in this way or not? What do you think?
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

Very interesting post once again Kadir!

I've already said my opinion about this topic that you've brought up, in the past!

In short, SCREW THE ONES that think Helena is their property (Greek and Swedish alike). She should do whatever she wants with her career - as long as she has a strong desire and will to do something (whether that's to compete on a show like Let's Dance or in a song contest like Melodifestivalen for her 2nd home country Sweden), she should embrace it and carry on strong. Whoever has an objection to her participation on shows and events that take place outside of Greece, is a selfish idiot who has never truly understood what Helena stands for as an artist and that she has always embraced both of her nationalities (she's been saying this ever since she came out with Antique). She has every right to show her love for both of them at the same time without thinking about "consequences" and stuck up imbeciles. End of story.

P.S. Those who don't like the fact that she has a career in Sweden, aren't worthy of her or this forum!
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor
Fav. Song: Baby Its Over

Post by Mart! »

read our article here
http://paparizouforum.com/helena-to-reu ... niversary/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;
IinaSurvivor
Fan Since: 2013
Fav. Song: Ise I Foni

Post by IinaSurvivor »

I am so excited! I was actually wondering yesterday if "Angel" will be never performed live anywhere.. I'm really happy i was wrong! Wrom which channel this program is streamed? Are only Swedish people able to see it?
Just call me a Survivor, have to be a fighter!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006

Post by Akos Kirsch »

I hope we can watch it online! awesome news
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fav. Song: -

Post by SurvivorFan »

IinaSurvivor wrote:I am so excited! I was actually wondering yesterday if "Angel" will be never performed live anywhere.. I'm really happy i was wrong! Wrom which channel this program is streamed? Are only Swedish people able to see it?
If i remember correctly, in 2012, non Swedish people couldnt see live the Swedish "Dancing With The Stars" and we were waiting to upload the episode on SVT play web tv.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006

Post by Akos Kirsch »

ah yes... then it will be the same probably
IinaSurvivor

Post by IinaSurvivor »

SurvivorFan wrote:
IinaSurvivor wrote:I am so excited! I was actually wondering yesterday if "Angel" will be never performed live anywhere.. I'm really happy i was wrong! Wrom which channel this program is streamed? Are only Swedish people able to see it?
If i remember correctly, in 2012, non Swedish people couldnt see live the Swedish "Dancing With The Stars" and we were waiting to upload the episode on SVT play web tv.
That's quite boring.. But we will anyway see the performance some day!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

SurvivorFan wrote:
Actually the show is privately owned and is broadcasted by TV4 so it's not SVT play where you'll find it but TV4 play. :wink: However, the show is only restricted for viewers in Sweden thus everyone else won't be able to watch it except for some clips, that may become available for everyone worldwide. Fingers crossed!
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fav. Song: Baby its over

Post by Stathis »

Very interesting that she will sing live and she will dance the same time.I'm looking forward for this
IinaSurvivor

Post by IinaSurvivor »

Stathis wrote:Very interesting that she will sing live and she will dance the same time.I'm looking forward for this
Or is she just singing and some others are dancing? I am not sure :P

Return to “News”