Helena wants to return to Melodifestivalen!

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Album: One Life (2014)
Fav. Song: Deja Vu

Interview Helena wants to return to Melodifestivalen!

Post by ChrisKar »

Helena Paparizou: "I would try again to represent Sweden in the competition"

Helena Paparizou was in the second Semi-Final of Eurovision and went on stage performing My Number One, the song with which in 2005 she managed to bring the first place in our country.

Once again, Helena Paparizou impressed with her appearance and managed to be applauded by everyone. In an interview she gave shortly after her performance, Helena Paparizou expressed her desire to one day be able to represent Sweden, the country she grew up in, in the music competition.

Every time they call me to go to Eurovision, I will go... In 2001 when I appeared for the first time on the Eurovision stage with Antique I was 19 years old, it was very scary. Fokas Evangelinos laid me down the second time I participated. I think there is no secret to winning, you have to have a good song, work hard, and enjoy it...

Of course I would try again to represent Sweden in Eurovisio, I love it so much. When I won for Greece, the headlines in Sweden read, "our Elena won". All those who have set up the stage here, I know them and they all know me. It would be nice to represent Sweden" said Helena Paparizou characteristically.

https://www.tlife.gr/eidhseis-nea/elena ... o/1515460/

Return to “News”